RISD alumni power our extraordinary community. If you want to give back to RISD with your expertise, time, or thoughts, we are ready to work with you!
- Serve as a leader or committee member with a regional club or affinity group
- Help your class plan and celebrate their upcoming reunion
- Mentor a RISD student or recent graduate
- Hire a RISD student intern
- Recruit RISD students or alumni for job opportunities
- Host an event such as a summer welcome reception for newly admitted students or a local gathering for RISD alumni
- Participate in a Career Center portfolio review or other programs
- Review prospective student portfolios for RISD during national portfolio days and help RISD Admissions recruit new students
- Volunteer for RISD Weekend or Commencement
- Play an active role in philanthropy at RISD by joining the RISD Fund Steering Committee as both a volunteer in fundraising efforts and a leadership giving donor.